Food is medicine. It is also information, but knowing just how to use it for the best benefit can be challenging. As a clinical nutritionist, this is my job. Functional evidence-based nutrition is about finding out why you are having the symptoms you are, and determining the root cause of your situation.
Everyone is different so everyone’s program is different. There are however, some things that are the same for everyone:
- We will communicate a lot. The lines of communication work both ways so you will need to share your thoughts, concerns and questions.
- You will be expected to follow the program (with help). It has been personalized to ensure you get the best results possible – but you will need to stick with the plan.
- Healing takes time. There is no instant access pass. You can expect to feel better, just not on a schedule.
- We will take a holistic approach to your health because nothing in the body works in a vacuum. Important things such as sleep, movement, exposure to toxins and stress will all be taken into consideration.
- You are investing in your health and it will take both time and money. You will also likely need to make some permanent changes.
Before you make a decision about working with me – let’s talk. I like to work in a collaborative partnership with my clients so we both need to make sure it is the right fit.
Please leave me your contact information below and a little about what is going on with you. Or email me directly at email@example.com. I will be in touch very soon.